You may be wondering if keeping your baby is a realistic option. Call us to talk about what parenting could look like for you. We can discuss married parenting, co-parenting, single parenting, or short-term care. Whatever parenting option you choose, know that we are here for you.
- Learn about what community resources are available to you
- Discuss how to talk about your pregnancy with parents or the father of the baby
- Get information on resources
- Receive practical, ongoing support
- Get referrals for prenatal care
- Learn about our free pregnancy and parenting classes
If finances or life circumstances are reasons you are considering abortion, adoption may be an option you want to consider. Adoption agencies can help you find a loving home in which you can place your baby. Many of them also provide financial assistance for pregnancy and giving birth. Significant emotional support during the pregnancy and afterwards is also available.
- Find out how adoption may be a good choice for you and your child
- Learn about the types of adoptions that are available
- Find out about the father’s rights
Scared. Pressured. Trapped. If a baby is not in your plans right now, it’s possible you’re feeling at least one of these emotions—and abortion might seem like the best way out. Your feelings are valid; this is a big decision. There is a lot to educate yourself on before you make a decision, and we are here to listen and offer support.
Abortion is not your only choice ...let us help you explore other options before you decide.
There are at least three pregnancy options available to you: abortion, parenting, adoption. Each option may have immediate and long-term impacts on your life.