We would love to have you partner with us in supporting life.
- Reach out to women and men seeking education, support and mentoring become a Mentor/Parenting Instructor. Assistance them through healthy pregnancy, child development and parenting classes.
- Church Liaison: Represent New Beginnings at your local church body for special events and needs of the ministry.
- Join our Prayer Team. Prayer meeting Fridays at 9:30am at New Beginnings PSS Sign up for our monthly prayer letter
- Join a Fundraising Committees. Meet with others to assist in preparing a fun and effective annual fundraiser
- Sexual integrity Volunteer: we need people who will help present the value of absence to our community.
- Host a baby shower for a needy client
- General office help: fill packets, send our mailings, sorting and cleaning of the office space
Be sure to visit our
RESALE SHOP at
130 W. Aurora
11am to 4pm,
Tuesday - Saturday.
Gently used, affordable, clean children’s clothes, toys and supplies.
You will find freshly washed items for infants, babies and children up to size 16.
The proceeds from the Resale Store support New Beginnings Pregnancy Support Services. Thank you for your part in saving and improving the quality of lives in the Western Upper Peninsula and NorthWest Wisconsin.
Resale Volunteer Opportunities
- Volunteer at our Resale Store
- Accept, sort and clean donations
- Assist customers with sales
- General cleaning and restocking of merchandise
Make your tax deductible donation:
Please partner with us on a monthly or yearly basis.
Add us to your Amazon Smile account and amazon smile will donate .5% of your eligible amazon smile purchase to New Beginnings Pregnancy Support Services Inc.
We are eligible to receive Thrivent Choice dollars. If you hold policies with this organization, you can designate your choice for giving to go to us as:
New Beginnings Pregnancy Support Services.
Mail us a check: P.O. Box 103 126W Aurora Street Ironwood MI 49938
Thanks to the generosity of our supporters New Beginnings has been those in need and change lives in this community for over ten years. We are thankful for the opportunity to serve you and the community for life and the betterment of families in our region.
Keep us in mind when you're cleaning your attic or having that next garage sale! We can always use baby clothes, cribs, strollers, high chairs and maternity clothes.